Hours of Operation
Dates in Yellow: 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Dates in Orange: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Dates in Red: 7:00 pm – 12:00 am
October 21: Lights On / Non-Scare Tour 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Lights On, Non-Scare Tour of the Haunted House
Wednesday, October 21, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm, $8.00
ONE NIGHT ONLY! This is our Annual NON-SCARE event to let you see behind the scenes! We’ll have fun music and bonfires, as well as free glow bracelets and candy for the kids. Tours are guided by friendly staff with lights and you can move at your own pace. This event is perfect for families, couples, and individuals of all ages!
*Kids 4 and under are free with adult admission. Tickets are sold onsite at our ticket booth only.
- GUESTS MAY NOT BE ABLE TO COMPLETE ALL ATTRACTIONS IN ONE EVENING! We have a lot of things for you to do and see. Your purchased tickets are good for any open night this season. Please purchase wisely. There are no refunds.
- The Ticket Booth closes at the scheduled time for that evening.
- Each Attraction will close their waiting lines 30 min after the scheduled closing each night. The attractions will stay open until the guests in each line have entered that attraction.
- Gates and Ticket Booth will NOT OPEN BEFORE 7 PM.
- The Midway Attractions open at 7:00 pm. The Haunted House and Haunted Corn Maze open at 7:30 pm.
- No refunds on any admission or complimentary ticket.
- This is our ONLY website, we can NOT be responsible for any misinformation that may be found on other sites.
$5 Parking Fee. Please carpool when possible.